quality certificationOur school is labeled and offers courses referenced according to quality charters
Qualité FLE certification
In 2015, our language school received the “Qualité Français Langue Étrangère” certification for the third time.
Developed in 2007 by the CIEP, this certification is the result of a quality approach initiated by the Ministry for National Education, Higher Education and Research, the Ministry for Culture and Communication and the Ministry for Foreign Affairs and International Development.
The certification is awarded on the basis of five criterea:
- Foreign language training in French is designed to meet the linguistic needs of students and is based on both the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL) and on detailed curricula. Classes conform to CERFL criterea. Student evaluations contribute to constant improvement. Students receive a certificate testifying to the CERFL level they have attained.
- The language centre benefits from a qualified, competent and committed teaching staff working together with students to maintain the consistently high quality of education and training.
- The school provides students with a warm welcome, orientation and support throughout their stay.
- The premises and equipment conform to a high standard of working conditions and safety standards.
- All staff are provided with a clear description of the institution’s purposes and strategic objectives, a development plan, and a copy of its commitment to promoting and maintaining quality and professional ethics. Permanent and auxillary staff and consultants are made aware of a charter or learning contract-type document.
Souffle quality charter
Our French language centre belongs to the professional association Souffle, which groups together 16 other schools that are fulfilling quality standards accordingly.
For German citizens, the school is entitled to receive employees as part of their Individual Training Account (Bildungsurlaub).